Kruger Park Safari and Mozambique Beach Holiday
African Safari and Beach Holiday Experience
You can experience the best of both worlds on this African safari and beach combo. From tracking the African Big Five in the world renowned Kruger National Park to exploring the endless pristine white beaches of Mozambique.
Take a front row seat in an open game drive vehicle during your safari in the Kruger National Park. Keep your eyes open for an array of African wildlife. Watch the sun set over the African bush with a drink in hand.
Wiggle your toes in the white sands of the Mozambique beaches. Spend your last few days of your African safari and beach holiday snorkelling, fishing and kayaking, or simply sun bathing on the beach.
African Safari and Beach Holiday Highlights
- Stay in luxury accommodations with views of the bush and ocean
- Embark on thrilling open safari vehicle game drives in the Kruger Park
- Excellent game and bird viewing all year round
- Enjoy sundowner drinks in the bush and on the beach
- Explore the Inhaca Island Marine Reserve that offers pristine snorkelling
- Visit and experience local culture on Inhaca Island
- Be adventurous and go kayaking and dune walking
- Choose a secluded spot on the beach for a beach picnic
Day 1: Arrive in Kruger ParkView LodgeYour Kruger Park Safari begins with a scheduled flight from Johannesburg. Upon your arrival, your private road transfer will be waiting to take you to your safari lodge inside the Kruger National Park.
After settling in, embark on a game drive in a specially designed safari vehicle. Witness the enchanting African sunset, while sipping a refreshing sundowner. Indulge in a night of fine dining in the boma and savour pre-dinner drinks at the bar.
Day 2 - 3: On Safari in Kruger National ParkView Lodge
While on safari in Kruger National Park, spot the African Big Five and an abundance of other wildlife. Late afternoon game drive is perfect to witness the enchanting African sunset and to sip refreshing sundowner drinks in some of South Africa’s most beautiful settings.
Optional walking safaris are conducted daily by experienced and armed game trackers. The exciting bush walks through Kruger Park are a unique way to explore the bush. The knowledgeable guides are keen to share their extensive bush knowledge on leisurely walks.
Day 4: Travel to MaputoView LodgeAfter a peaceful night’s rest at your luxury Kruger National Park safari lodge, savour a mouthwatering breakfast. You will meet with your driver for a 4-hour excursion to the vibrant Maputo city in Mozambique.
Soak up the local culture or explore the local food and fish market at the renowned Maputo Station. This African city in Mozambique enjoys a tropical climate and is the perfect location to indulge in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
Day 5: Get ready for Island LifeView LodgeEnjoy a sumptuous breakfast, with the stunning beach serving as a backdrop. Your journey continues on, after a private road transfer and a shared speedboat cruise. The stunning Machangulo Beach Lodge is your accommodation for the next 5 nights.
Spend the afternoon at your leisure and cool off in the swimming pool, or embark on scenic hiking trails. Delight in an evening of elegant and flavoursome food prepared using only the freshest ingredients. Fine imported wine can be delighted with the exquisitely prepared food.
Day 6 - 9: Soak up the SunView LodgeExplore the Mozambique peninsula on an array of water based activities offered at Machangulo Beach Lodge. Leisurely days are spent snorkelling and kayaking in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean during this luxurious Mozambique beach holiday.
Excursions such as dune walking and birding watching are a unique way to explore the area and can be followed by scenic beach picnic.
Big game fishing, scuba diving, cultural or lighthouse tours can all be arranged for you. Enjoy delicious meals every night during a fine dining experience at the Machangulo Beach Lodge.
Choose from a selection of wine from the impressive wine menu to compliment your mouth watering dinner.
Day 10: Return to RealitySoak up the last rays of the sun on this 10th and final day of your Kruger Park Safari and Mozambique Beach Holiday.
A 4-hour transfer takes you back to Nelspruit Airport where you will meet your onward travel arrangements.
- Scheduled return flights from and to Johannesburg and Nelspruit
- Return road transfers between Nelspruit, Kruger Park and Maputo
- Return speedboat transfers
- 3 nights’ safari in the Kruger Park at a safari lodge inside the Kruger National Park
- 1 nights’ accommodation at a luxury hotel in Maputo
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Machangulo Beach Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast only on day 4)
- Early morning off-road game drives in open land rover safari vehicles led by experienced ranger and Shangaan tracker teams
- Late afternoon game drives that finish with sundowner drinks at a scenic location in the African bush
- Optional walking safari with experienced armed tracker
- Non-motorized water activities in Mozambique including snorkelling, dune walking and beach picnics
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Optional activities not mentioned above and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions