Vilanculos Beach Holiday Package
Vilanculos Beach Holiday Experience
Our Fly to Vilanculos Holiday Package allows you to explore this historic town, which is considered to be the gateway to the beautiful Bazaruto Archipelago. During your Mozambique holiday experience, the serenity of sailing out to a picturesque island in a traditional boat called a dhow. Swim in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Be tempted by a fresh seafood buffet and see interesting marine creatures while snorkelling.
Relax on the sandy beach under the palm trees and enjoy a refreshing tropical cocktail. The perfect addition to your Mozambique holiday is heading out on optional excursions to the Bazaruto Islands. Imagine Palm fringed sandy beaches and seeing some great birdlife such as flamingos and crab plovers.
Vilanculos Beach Holiday Highlights
- Stay in luxury accommodation close to the beach
- Full day dhow sailing tour including snorkelling
- Optional diving, horse-riding, fishing, surfing, water-skiing, island excursions
- All year around, May to October (Dry season) November to April (Rainy Season)
Day 1: Travel to VilanculosView Lodge
Once you have completed immigration, a driver will take you to your beach lodge where you will spend the next 7 days. The beach lodge has magnificent views over the bay.
Once you have settled in and explored the beach lodge, head out and explore the vibrant town of Vilanculos. This town has an interesting history involving gold, ivory and the slave trade.
Have a swim in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. In the evening enjoy dinner sampling local cuisine.
Day 2: Dhow Sailing Day TripView Lodge
These boats have been the main mode of transport in the region for centuries. Head out to one of the islands of the Bazaruto Archipelago and enjoy snorkelling trips to see the island's fantastic marine life. See many beautiful corals and reef fish.
Explore the picturesque island and climb the dunes. Around midday tuck into a buffet style seafood lunch. Afterwards nap in the shade of a palm tree, go for a swim or work on your tan.
In the afternoon return to the lodge. Perhaps have a sunset stroll along the beach or sip on a refreshing cocktail and take in the beautiful sunset.
Day 3 - 6: Explore VilanculosView Lodge
Spend some time in the Bay and delight in surfing or water-skiing. If you are a keen angler, the Mozambique coastline offers some of the best game fishing in the world.
Try your luck at catching Wahoo, Tuna and Marlin. If you don't want to get your feet wet, go horse-riding along the beach near your Vilanculos accommodation.
If you just want to do nothing, relax on the sandy beach and work on your tan. Arrange to have the masseuse give you a massage in your room.
Day 7: FarewellOn the final morning of your Fly to Vilanculos Package, have a last stroll on the beach or dip in the Ocean. Delight in a final breakfast before checking out.
You will be driven back to Vilanculos Airport where you will catch a return flight to Johannesburg.
- Return flights between Johannesburg and Vilanculos
- Return road transfers to and from Vilanculos Airport
- 6 nights’ accommodation in sea facing room at Casa Rex
- Breakfast and dinner
- Dhow safari day trip to Magaruque Island
- Use of 2 outdoor swimming pools and access to lush, indigenous garden
- Complimentary WiFi available in your room and public area
- Complimentary shuttle service during your stay to nearby areas
- Optional activities
- Lunch, drinks and other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions