Polana Serena Hotel 5* Maputo, Mozambique
Accommodation: In elegant rooms and suites
Activities: Water sports, gym, tennis, golf, island excursions, city tours, sunset cruises, spa treatments
Highlights: Elegant colonial style hotel, central location, fine dining
Destination: Maputo, Mozambique
The Polana Serena Hotel is The Grande Dame of Maputo. It is situated in the heart of Mozambique's capital and located on one of the city's most desirable avenues. The Polana Serena Hotel is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and boasts outstanding service. This cool and gracious haven offers the elegance and splendour of colonial times.
Polana Serena Hotel on Maputo Bay in Mozambique is close to the centre of the city. The international Embassies, the Presidency of the Republic, government Ministries and popular restaurants are within easy reach. The hotel is only 15 minutes away from the Mavalane International airport. This Mozambique hotel in Maputo is a majestic building with a history that stretches back to 1922.
The Polana Serena Hotel in Maputo offers stylish standard accommodation in the Polana Mar wing and deluxe accommodation in the Main Building. Every modern convenience is in place and most of the rooms are bay facing. The Serena philosophy is one of integrating local arts and culture into the design of each hotel. The refurbished Polana Serena Hotel in Mozambique offers its guests a lot of history and a blend of the colonial past.
Business Centre, Conferences and Banqueting
This Mozambique hotel in Maputo is amply equipped to handle all your business, banqueting and cocktail party needs with full technical support (including video conferencing) and creative cuisine. The conference rooms cater for 14 - 50 people in each. The majestic Ballroom is a classic high ceiling venue (up to 350 guests) for special occasions, right here in paradise. Various other venues can be adapted to your specific needs for up to 500 seated dinner guests.
Polana Serena Hotel facilities and services include
- Polana Bar - morning teas/coffees, light meals, cocktails, drinks, cigars
- Aquarius Restaurant & Bar - light menu options and beautiful views
- Veranda Restaurant - all day venue (buffets, a la carte, patisseries)
- Delagoa Restaurant - French fine dining, private dining and cocktail area
- Residents lounge and library
- High speed WI-FI throughout (Wireless internet services)
- Gift stores and Art Gallery
- Hair and Beauty salon
- Health Club & Spa, fitness centre, tennis court & trainer, swimming pools
- Great variety of excursions and a tours desk
- Airport transfers
- Porter and Concierge
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in and check-out facilities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions