Located on a prime waterfront site, Ibo Lodge consists of 2 majestic mansions, each over a hundred years old. Rising metres above with lofty high ceilings, the 2 mansions are called Villa Niassa and Villa Bela Vista. Here you will enjoy splendid Mozambique accommodation, with Villa Bela Vista being the public area housing the lodge restaurant, shop, main pool and tranquil garden.
All bedrooms at this Mozambique accommodation are individually created and offer a unique atmosphere. Many of the room’s open onto a private veranda, complete with hand crafted furniture and soft and comfy cushions covered in vibrant local fabrics. All rooms boast air-conditioning and ceiling fans, en suite facilities with twin basins and large marble showers, while some have baths and outside showers.
- Large windows
- Chest safe with lock
- Brass and antique fittings
- Range of Ibo guest amenities
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Linen gown for use whilst on the island
- Solid mahogany wardrobe with hangers
- Hair dryers, water flasks, morning tea and coffee
- Indigenous teak and mahogany handcrafted furniture
- King size extra length beds with mosquito nets (twin beds are also available)