Things to do at Vila Do Paraiso
On a Mozambique family holiday at Vila do Paraiso guests can relax on the beaches, swim, walk, play volleyball or hire a boat and go island snorkelling and much more.
Vilanculos activities are incredibly varied with something for everyone. Top attractions include diving, snorkelling, sailing on a dhow, fishing and horse or camel riding as well as jet skiing and kayaking.
Vila do Paraiso in Vilanculos is ideal for a Mozambique family holiday. Boats are available for hire with or without a skipper for Bazaruto island excursions, picnics and snorkelling safaris. After fabulous activities on the beach and in the sea, guests can return to the Villa for a refreshing dip in their private plunge pool and the air-conditioned comfort of their rooms.
A daily grocery shopping service can be organised with Vila do Paraiso Guest Relations Manager (guests can choose to go along), who will take the provided transport to town and secure the best prices for the goods and wonderful fresh seafood such as prawns, mussels, clams, calamari and crayfish.
The transport is in a 4x4 bus available every day except Sunday. Guests can also go to town for personal shopping and sightseeing trips as well as evening excursions to restaurants and pubs.
Activities at Vila do Paraiso
- Beautiful beaches for fun in the sun
- Snorkelling (gear available for hire at Reception)
- Boat hire for island excursions (with or without a skipper)
Activities in the area
- Island dhow trips (local sailing boat) with lunch
- Snorkelling 2 mile reef
- Scuba diving at 5 mile reef and beyond
- Fishing (deep sea, fly fishing)
- Dolphin watching and Whale watching in season
- Horse and camel riding
- Death Island picnic (tidal)
- Island excursions for barbeques, picnics, shell collecting and snorkelling
- Watersports – kayaking, waterskiing, wind and kite surfing, jet skiing
- Ocean Safaris and sailing
- Local market excursions
- Arts, crafts and curio shopping
- Beach massages
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions