If you just want to enjoy the sun, sea and sand in comfort, then you can at Mystic Blue Bay, but there is also an array of superb activities to surprise and delight you at this Inhassoro self-catering lodge in Mozambique.
How about a Dhow Safari, which is a romantic excursion on a traditional Arab sailing boat? Or a bush picnic in unspoiled surroundings where you can see wonderful flora and fauna? The Bazaruto Archipelago is a protected area and boasts exotic sea life and castaway islands as well as excellent snorkelling and diving. Shore fishing and deep sea adventures are also available.
Local excursions include trips and tours to Inhassoro and Vilanculos where you can shop and mingle. If you need to take a break from all the action then the sparkling blue pool at Mystic Blue Bay is the place to be. You neednít venture out to eat either, as there is an a la Carte Restaurant and Bar at the lodge with mouth watering steak and just caught seafood dishes on the menu.
- Located on the beachfront
- Swimming pool
- Communal barbeque / braai facilities
- DSTV in the restaurant / bar
- Excellent Wi-Fi connectivity and internet services
- Fully equipped kitchen at the lodge
- Laundry facilities available
- Medical facilities, boat slipway, sailing / boating rentals all nearby